Homesick and homework.
Homework update: 2 of my 3 papers are written. I was on a writing binge this weekend.
Homesick update: I am so homesick. I took a break from all of my work to write a "short" list of everything I miss about home. Mom can't come soon enough. I made myself Chicken and Rice for dinner, like Dad makes me at like 11pm when I'm hungry. Needless to say it wasn't the same.
1. Eat a Costco asiago cheese bagel, smothered in cream cheese.
2. Gianni's steakhouse in downtown Wayzata
3. Gulosh? Goolosh? Goulash? However its spelled, I want some.
4. CARIBOU COFFEE (It occured to me, that I'm going to get to airport, want a bou, and have no American money to buy it with. ha)
5. Drive Sam :)
6. Shopping at MOA. Alone. Favorite thing ever.
7. Coffee with Lauren and hear all about her college experience because I miss her like whoa.
8. Get a pedicure. My toes look naked.
9. Run errands. nothing specific, just for the hell of it.
10. Land on the airplane, turn my BlackBerry on, and actually have it work.
11. Thanksgiving and Christmas at Grandmas :) Can't wait....
12. Crazy Christmas eve with the Hvass' and showing them all my photos. Telling the same stories a million times.
13. Go to Chilis with Grandma!!
14. Make that go to Chilis in general. I miss that salsa.
15. Wander around Target and find things I never knew I needed.
16. Go for a run through Turtle Lake park.
17. Sit by the fire in the family room.
18. Watch full series of TV shows with my dad.
19. Watch the newest season of Survivor on "free"internet.
20. Text until my fingers bleed.
21. Go skiing with mom...if she can with her broken wrist :(
22. Drive around singing T. Swift
23. Visit the high school, and hang out in B207 until they kick me out.
24. Get my photography book completed and printed.
25. Look into photography schools.
26. Start bartending classes finally
27. Get my wisdom teeth out...yes I'm looking forward to this, mainly because it'll be paired with watching Survivor. ha
28. Go to the Japanese restaurant with dad, where they cook it in front of you. But we sit at a side table, and order, eat and pay in a matter of 20 minutes. Love efficient meals.
29. Finally see the new HP movie
30. Countless people that I miss from DC :(
My new motto has become, do something everyday that scares you. I never realized before today that this entire trip continues to fall under that category. It an incredible experience, but everyday going home seems farther and farther away.
No comments posted.